linux.conf.au 2013 bid

| |
This isn't the only sekrit plan I've working on recently, but it's the only one I'm allowed to tell you all about so far ;)

For the last several months, a small group of people in Canberra including myself have been preparing a bid for LCA 2013. This is not just to give us more time to make the conference the most awesome, froody LCA you've ever been to. No - 2013 is also the centenary of the founding of Canberra as the nation's capital. It's a very significant year for us and we'd all be thrilled if we could show the attendees of LCA our great city and Canberrans the great work the FOSS community does to improve everyone's lives.

So we're really stoked that the bidding process is going to be opened early, and I think it'll lead to a really interesting competition that will result, whoever wins, in the best LCA ever!

If you're interested in getting involved, email me at loquacities(at)gmail(dot)com!

0 comments:

Post a Comment