And they all lived happily ever after

| |

Well, it's over for another year. It all got a bit hairy there after falling sick at the beginning of the month, but a big push last weekend and a lot of late nights saw me cross the finish line a couple of days early. Which is just as well, really, since this weekend is the Great Weekend of Much Dancing Madness (more on that later).

How do I feel about the novel? Right now, reasonably ambivalent. I don't think it's as good as last year's effort (Stopping All Stations), but with a little bit of editing it might yet be an enjoyable read.

For those of you who have been reading along, thank you for your support. As much as I write this stuff for my own enjoyment, it's gratifying to know that there are people out there who are (hopefully) enjoying it also. For those of you who haven't read any of it yet - don't. Wait until I've given it a bit of a scrub and a polish, and that way you won't have to sidestep the typos and mind those plot holes.



Don't forget to check back next November for more NaNo madness, but in the mean time it's back to your regularly scheduled programming.

0 comments:

Post a Comment